Owensboro Preschool Enrollment
Providing the tools for greatness
Preschool Enrollment Guidelines
- Children are admitted regardless of religion, race, color, national and ethnic origin.
- For children to qualify for one of our classes, they must reach the eligibility age by August 1.
- All children must be potty trained.
- A non-refundable registration fee of $50 is due when the application is turned in to the Director. You may bring the completed application to the preschool office or drop it in the mail.
- An up-to-date Kentucky immunization certificate must be given to the Director.
Preschool Classes and Costs
|3 year olds||4 year olds||Pre-Kindergarten|
|Days||Tue & Thur||Mon, Wed, Fri||Mon, Wed, Fri|
|Times||Early drop-off at 7:30 Class: 8:15 to 11:15 am||Early drop-off at 7:30 Class: 8:15 to 11:15 am||Early drop-off at 7:30 Class: 8:15 to 11:15 am|
|One-time Snack Fee||$30||$30||$30|
Maximum capacity for our three-year-old class and four-year-old classes is 13. Maximum capacity for our Pre-Kindergarten class is 8.
Three-year-old and four-year-old classes have a teacher and a teacher assistant in each class.
After You Apply
We will contact families for the next step in enrollment which includes eligibility and availability. Following that is a preschool tour with teachers and how we could possibly partner with families.
Building a better tomorrow
Children who have completed a four-year-old program, mastered the majority of the skills, but may not be ready for Kindergarten, may enroll in our Pre-Kindergarten class. Space is limited.
Just some of the things covered in this program are: recognizing ABC’s and letter sounds; reading color words and basic sight words; recognizing numbers from 0 to 20; counting by twos, fives, and tens; understanding adding and subtracting; exploring the natural environment; painting and drawing; using writing tools, puzzles, scissors, blocks, clay and computers; taking care of personal property and self.
The Owensboro Church of Christ Preschool is licensed by the commonwealth of Kentucky and meets all regulations of the Division of Licensing and Regulations.