4 Year Olds Preschool
Age appropriate creativity and learning
Your four-year-old will be in one of our two classes, each class with a teacher and teacher assistant present. Each child will learn preschool and Vacation Bible School songs, hear a Bible story each day, and grow in a positive, fun-filled, Christian environment. In all, each child will be prepared to succeed once they go to Kindergarten.
Skills That Children Are Taught
Kids will name and identify colors, know their street address and phone number, as well as recognizing and naming letters of the alphabet.
- Can print first name
- Puts On and Zips/Buttons Coat
- Holds Crayons/pencil correctly for writing/coloring
- Counts objects 1-10
- Can copy objects like circle, square, triangle, etc.
- Names letters of the alphabet in correct order
Activities That Engage Children
Children will continue to grow in social skills while mastering skills like cutting with scissors, working puzzles, printing their first name, coloring inside the lines of a picture, and counting objects 1-10.
- Stringing Small Beads
- Swings Self by Moving Feet
- Large Circle/Table Activities
- Dress Up Play
- Building with Legos
- Easel Drawing and Writing